Nader's Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The day I broke up with IE

I just couldn't resist a blog after I read Jad's about Internet explorer

It took me:
8 minutes to break up our very long relationship,
4 minutes to install firefox
2 miunutes to get used to it
1 minute to start enjoying it
1 minute to figure out that I can no longer live without it.

My new young friend is getting mature fast and as soon as the javascript bug is fixed :-) I'll torn all your icons.

After all, it seems our relation was wrong since the very first beginning. Farewell

4 Comments:

welcome aboard mate :D
Zaid

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:22 PM  

Thanx man, It has been installed since a while but I just felt like righting about it today. It's a new level of surfing and security man.

By Blogger My love story, at 8:30 PM  

That's a wise decision...
I had a similar step, although I'm very conservative with computers... But.. I did it some time last summer, and I installed Mozilla at home and work. I was ready to smash my home computer and kill myself because of the infinite spyware and popups that were breaking my nerves.
Then, I also discovered the joy of tab browsin :)

By Blogger R, at 12:11 PM  

Grateful for you writing this blog

By Anonymous Atlanta Home Builders, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment