Nader's Blog

Friday, November 26, 2004

6th Sense

5 days ago, I remembered this guy back from the school. We were not close friends and were never in the same class. I remember that we may have talked couple of times through our 12 years "in-the-same-1500-students-school" and it was about computers. But I forgot most the names of "my-12-years-class-mates" and I never remember anything in life, except for technical stuff :-|
I'm a kind forget a lot.
Anyway, I was asking myself if he studied computer science since he was good at it.

Four days ago, in the developers conference, I met him. He was working for a company that a friend of mine (MK) worked for and the were both attending the conference with other guys from the company.
As soon as my friend (MK) mentioned his first name, I remember the Surname. I happily introduced myself and asked him if he remembers me back from school. He said he didn't, although I think he did.

I saw him each day of the conference and talked and he seemed a good guy and good at his work too.

At first I thought that was a coincedince. But yesterday at the conference, ,I kept telling my friend (MK) that he will win the XBox (they were drawing prizes -XBox- the last day). And guess what he won it.

Later that day (last day of the conference), I left to attend a press conference (about CeBit 2005) I was invited to, leaving my friend happy with his new XBox, he is a game-maniac by the way.

After a presentation at the press conference I met a guy back from school, same story as the guy above, I was having the strange question of "what-had-happened-to-that-guy". And the good part was that he studied computer science, although I don't remember he was interested back at school, and he is working for the same company the other guy I met at the conference worked for.

I was also predicting several things this week and most of the time it happened. A bug in a system , a telephone call, several SMS messages, predicting that I'll be sick by the end of the week, and several other small events.

I must admit it, I'm remembering so many people now and I wonder if I'm gonna meet any these days or if any of the things I predict will happen.

Maybe it's the cold or the rain or the flu.

6 Comments:

first of all thats not the 6th sence 2ndly thats crap
peace out mate

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 AM  

Ya, I know it is not "senCe", it is the "senSe" :-)
And thanx for commenting.

Peace

By Blogger My love story, at 3:09 PM  

I know I have a problem becuase everyone i see in my mind has something wrong done to them the next day.... I think I can see the futrue but my parents dont belive me.... So now i do witchcraft to find out if i can see the future can you help me

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

I can't help witches :)

By Blogger My love story, at 1:06 PM  

On a second thought, contact me, we can figure something out :)

By Blogger My love story, at 1:16 PM  

i noe u r not talking crap cuz i can see da future too..but my parents n frens dont believe in me n they think im crazy ...i always dream bad things happen to ma frens n dis really happen...should i tell them about it??..i mean what should i do to make them believe me?????

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment