Nader's Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2004

How will google change your life

I love Google.
I have these tools on my flash drive and when I find someone I care about, I tell him I'll give you something that will change your life to the better, and I start talking about these tools but sometimes I forget that some people don't give a damn :-)
Anyway.

The following tools will add a lot to your Life.

Google Desktop Search
I use it to search my 300 GB Drives and still get 0.04 seconds searching time

Blogger.com
I blog and blog and blog.I'm a blogger

Gmail
1 GB x 6 Gmails = Lots of Web Space + Lots of invitations

Picasa
My 500000+ pictures sorted, archived and easily enhanced. With the rocking timeline.

Keyhole
Fly from space to your home town.
I have a satellite picture of my cousin's house in New York suburbs.
A friend of mine said that we now need one MARS since we have it for Earth(He was joking). Ironically, you can have it for Mars too.

Orkut
Friends Network. As soon you hit the submit button, you'll get introduced to 2,200,000+ other humans.

GOD BLESS GOOGLE :-)

4 Comments:

although I'm addicted to my GMail, can you believe I don't like Google search? They're just so... Unorganized!

By Blogger Roba, at 3:07 PM  

Roba, You must Try Google DESKTOP Search. Now that's what I call a search.
Try it and you'll see, If you need any help installing it, don't hesitate to ask me.
Regards

By Blogger My love story, at 7:41 PM  

thanks :)

By Blogger Roba, at 9:32 PM  

Goodd share

By Anonymous Eating with Eliza, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment