Nader's Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

What is Your World View?


You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist


69%

Cultural Creative


56%

Idealist


56%

Romanticist


50%

Existentialist


50%

Modernist


38%

Materialist


6%

Fundamentalist


6%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

I hate this but i decided to do it :D

7 Comments:

you hate it but decided to do it...you just had to imitate the cool guy who first did it on JP. yee shoo ana trend-setter ;-)

but man you didn't score that high on postmodernist and you are not far from cultural creative,...you are not pure!

By Blogger jameed, RPh, MS, at 6:10 PM  

Hehe, cool :) I like the postmodernist view.. I'm glad I'm a modernist though, my favorite art genre is the modernist too!

Iyas, yee ya trend setter inta! Lazem n7otelak nejmeh 3a jbeenak *nejmeh*

By Blogger Roba, at 6:12 PM  

can i get another nijmen on my right butt cheek kaman? 3ashan ybayeen inni baghmiz btizi *wink wink*

By Blogger jameed, RPh, MS, at 7:06 PM  

i dont get what iyas aka jameed abu karak is saying but these results are some what true. nader u are so postmodernist. everytime i talk to you i feel like i just walked away from my old posmodern rhetorical theory class.

By Blogger Linda, at 1:58 AM  

this is what it says for me :

Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative - 100%
Idealist - 100%
Existentialist - 50%
Postmodernist - 50%
Modernist - 25%
Fundamentalist - 25%
Materialist - 25%
Romanticist - 25%

SFO calling doode.....make me wonder if um all this BaLaNcEd

Cheers,
Ashwin

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 AM  

Jameed, EXACTLY, immitating the coolest guy in the planet.

Roba, give him another nijmeh, plzzzz

Linda, that's how u feel, I wondeer why :D

Ashwin, why r ur results like all 25, ,50, 100 :D

By Blogger My love story, at 11:28 PM  

Needless to say the numbers also indicate I ROCK....what is it with men and bloated egos

well doode u dont get too many like tat...I mean look at the BALANCED guy tat I AM :D

Cheers,
Ash.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment