Nader's Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I will always love you

I will love you till birds cease to fly …...
I will love you till big mountains crumble down from high …...
I will love you till deep runny rivers dry …...
I will love you till babies decide not to cry …...
I will love you till children stop asking why?...
I will love you till a mother delivers her baby without a sigh …...
I will love you till women decide they had enough to buy …...
I will love you till royalties stop putting butter on their rye …...
I will love you till when in a famine a soldier resists a pie …...
In other words I will love you till I die.

"Violette Marar Theodory"

I just love it.

This is called "A mother's Love", but it can be used for any type of love, I guess.
It was written by a school teacher from my school a long time ago, so you won't find it on the internet. (I hope so :-) )

Dedicated to all the ones I love and especially my family

1 Comments:

Yes, Eman. It is so sweet :-)

By Blogger My love story, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment