Nader's Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Blogging = Nonsense or what ?

This story happened even after the bloggers meeting

I use my blog URL as a suffix to any nickname I use on MSN messenger.
Here is a small part of a conversation I had yesterday with a friend of mine (Abed) :

abed says:
walak esh had

Blogging (A new level) - http://nadershnoudi.blogspot.com says:
what ?

abed says:
btosrod seret 7ayatak kol yoom!!!!

abed says:
ya 3ammi nas fadieh

abed says:
what is blogger by the way?

Translation:
Abed astonishingly wondering if I am writing my everyday life details on the web.Then he says that it is for people with lots of free time (he is making fuun of it) :And ends it by "The Ultimate Question" : What is a Blog or Blogger ?

I will not comment further on this but when I am asked for the meaning of a BLOG or what is a blog, I have two answers :

1.
Your blog is whatever you want it to be
2. I give them this link - I use this when I believe that the best way to understand what is a blog is by seeing one

Blog not Blo3 guys :)

5 Comments:

Hi Nader,
That story about your friend is really funny and so true. I experience that a great deal with family members who critisize anything new or different without knowing what it really is all about.
Keep up the blogg!
Linda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 AM  

Ok.. for some reason my comments are not appearing on your blog. I don't remember yesterday's comment though so oh, well.
But yeah, blogging needs plenty of free time and the patience. I'm glad you've lately become an active blogger I really think that blogging is a great way to get to know someone :)

By Blogger Roba, at 12:26 PM  

Lol! Blo3. Interesting translation. I don't think my friends know what a blog is either. It's sad. To me, a blog is basically a place where I can let out all my mental junk and a place to post pictures and objects that inspire me.

Roba

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

Thank you Lind, and I guess this is the case everywhere :)

Eman,I specified a certain time for blogging :) and I'll keep spreading the word.

Roba, I'm happy that u feel this way. Thanx

By Blogger My love story, at 7:14 PM  

BTW Roba, You commented on the "What is a Blog?" blog instead of this by mistake, so I posted it back here :)

By Blogger My love story, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment