Nader's Blog

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Is the moon there when I am not looking at it ??

I was having this question circulating my mind for a while:
"Is the moon there when I am not looking at it ?"

Well, as Colwell says : "I like to think the moon is there even if I am not looking at it. However, a popular book on quantum physics posits that the moon pops into existence when I look at it, but it is free to disappear and visit other planets when I'm not looking."

By the way, this is possible in the laws of quantum physics.

Maybe the best advice is to assume the moon is there even when you're not looking at it - but peek at it out of the corner of your eye once in a while just in case. :-)

2 Comments:

Nader, it took me about a millisecond to work out you MUST be a scorpio... your intensity, brilliance and sheer perscuity... but the key word was your obsession with THEFT... your opening formula made me laugh, and aloud at that! what an entertaining mind you have, I have really enjoyed your site!

By Blogger Sapphire Eagle ©, at 10:37 PM  

Well, i didn't know it shows that much :D
Anyways, sapphire-x, WELCOME, keep reading :)

By Blogger My love story, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment