Nader's Blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Totally lost

Regular days.
Lots of work and studying.
Today I felt as if I was sleeping for ages and just woke up to find that I have tons of books to study, Kilos of papers to write and zillions of university projects to finish.
In addition to my tasks at work, I feel totally lost. It seems it is too late to do all these things.
I am being asked for about three world-class research papers and for it to be published to get the scores that I need to pass this year. Now that's really hard, believe me.

Also, I found that my colleagues are too nerds for me to compete with, maybe "super-Nerds" (Not Geeks or gurus) is a better word. That's too much for me to handle :-(

On the other hand, ,I have been thinking a lot about the coming Bloggers and how some bloggers may look like.
I tried to create my own picture for some of them but I just don't like the idea of creating a picture of someone and then find it does not fit the frame of reality.

I just wish things would change soon. I hope it will.



7 Comments:

I wish you both could attend the meeting. I really wished to meet all of you. But anyway, maybe the next comming meetups you'll be in Jordan.
And I'll blog the details about the meeting for sure.
Regards

By Blogger My love story, at 10:27 AM  

Well i would like 2 tell u ur not the only one who has this prob i have billions of thing 2 study and 2 hand in many researchs and even seminars 2 proform.i dont even know from where 2 start.so may God help us all. goodluck in ur meeting i guess it will be better than expected .
Mirachka

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 AM  

ya3teek il 3afyeh dude! will c u at the meeting. You're not gonna have a problem knowing me :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:32 PM  

Natasha, I will know you for sure :-)
Dude, I will not have any problem recognizing you ;-)
and a thank you Mirachka

By Blogger My love story, at 6:28 PM  

First of all, good luck with your school work. Chill :)
And yeah... I also hate the whole "Mental image" thing it honestly really sucks when you're actually about to meet someone. I might upload a picture of myself to avoid shocks :)

By Blogger Roba, at 8:46 PM  

well, send it Roba but after the meeting :-)
Suspense is needed afterall.

By Blogger My love story, at 2:55 PM  

hehe, Suspense.........

By Blogger Roba, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment