In random order (well, almost).
1. I love everything that has "computer" as a middle name.
2. I have passion to my work and study field and I like every single thing in it.
3. I love the sea and walking on the beach.
4. I love sunset and sunrise.
5. I have a 300 person on the phonebook and I call only a finger count bunch.
6. I have a very limited number of friends. VERY.
7. I have my own moments of silence, thinking an imitation.
8. I have my own criticizing style that includes a lots of sarcasm.
9. I respect people who are pros. at their work and the ones who really love their job.
10. I like to be a center of attention.
11. I can be rude sometimes.
12. I am extra nice and polite most of the times.
13. I hate to be ignored or underestimated but can manage to live with it.
14. I can never stop talking about high tech. and work.
15. I think that 90% of computer students and professionals here really suck.
16. I think mobiles will cause lots of diseases to all of us in the future (I cannot get rid of mine) 17. and I adore PDAs.
18. I hate smoking a lot.
19. I am addicted to reading technical articles, research papers, white papers, blue papers, blue prints, Technical magazines, technical shows.
20. I adore nice movies especially science fiction,romance, comedy but hate horrors
21. I hate the Titanic movie, really.
22. I can't live without my computer for a second.
23. I love every nice song and music and cannot live a minute without it.
24. I like George Wassouf, Shania Twain, Om-kalthoum, BJORK, Abdeel-haleem, 2PAC.These are examples to show you the diversity.
25. I hate script kiddies and every teenager who calls himself a hacker.
26. I like reading short stories of any type.
27. I like Nizar Qabbani's poems. I like every nice poem really.
28. I like my friends to be a big heart and mind to contain me and my thoughts.
29. I adore studying space, planets, quantum physics and artistic design
30. I believe in parallel universes and the ability to travel in time.
31. I like asking myself questions like:
"If I reached the edge of the universe and dropped an apple,what would happen?"
"What is this black matter of the universe?"
"How can I build my own super-computer?"
"Were there really 11 dimensions pre the Big-bang?"
and the list is long...
32. I believe that we are not alone in this universe and that extrateraetrial life exist.
33. I like to wear modern classical or classical casual or strictly formal clothes. Jeans is a must.
34. I like creative thinking and innovation is a must.
35. I believe in a first sight love.
36. I love political news and stock analysis but to some extent.
37. I like parties and dancing.
38. I love cartooning and I do some.
39. I do love too much but can never hate someone.
40. In my dictionary, A stands for ADSL, B stands for Bluetooth, C for computers, and W for Wi-Fi.
41. I am simpler than some may think.
42. I hate to have free time if I ever had.
43. I like running, basketball and soccer.
44. I hate white shoes and suites.
45. I think the sky's the limit for anything.
46. I think that the "It's never too late" phrase has lots of exceptions.
47. I love networks, software engineering, information architecture and designs.
48. I am full of surprises.
49. I am good.
50. I am bad.
In simple words a Human.